- Type the desired word and hit 'space' on your keyboard to transliterate.
- To transliterate every word you type, keep the transliteration switch ON.
- To revert back to normal english typing, switch transliteration OFF either by clicking on the button
or use the keyboard shortcut - 'Ctrl+1' for hindi.
(We are looking at incorporating other languages in this list too)
- Other options for your word are suggested, which can be looked at
by using the left-mouse click on the desired word. Select one of those available hindi options that
best match your requirement to be replaced onto the existing one.
- Incase the best match for your word does not appear in the enlisted options, you can type it out using our
on-screen keyboard/keymap available by clicking the keymap icon. Then use this visual/on-screen keyboard appearing on your
screen to type out in the desired manner.